- 1/2 a small pineapple, chopped into match sticks
- 1/2 a bunch of radishes, chopped into match sticks
- 1 bunch of fresh coriander
- 1/2 a bunch of fresh mint
- 1/2 cup sweet chilli sauce (plus extra for dunking if required)
1. In a medium sized bowl, add the olive oil, ginger, lime zest and fish sauce
2. Chop half the coriander finely and add to the oil mixture. Add the chicken and marinate in the fridge for a few hours
3. Remove from fridge and cook chicken in a fry pan over medium-high heat until cooked through. Allow to rest for 10 minutes, then tear apart with 2 forks (or slice into thin pieces with a knife)
4. Place the noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave to stand for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold water.
5. Spread a wet tea towel out on the bench and get all your veggies and pineapple ready. Fill a large shallow bowl with warm water. Add one piece of rice paper to the bowl and wait 30 seconds or so until it softens. Remove from the water and place on the wet tea towel.
6. place 3 coriander leaves in a row in the middle of the rice paper. Then top with the cabbage, carrot, radish, pineapple, chicken, sweet chilli, mint and noodles. Carefully fold the ends of the rice paper over the filling. Then roll the rest up in the opposite direction (maybe watch a you tube video if this doesn't make sense!)